From:
TariAnne Texter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TariAnne Texter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 1994 00:50:59 -0400
On Thu, 29 Sep 1994, Matt Hills wrote:

> Greetings from hockey exodus- Clemson University.  Hockey is not
> too popular in South Carolina, so I'd like the opinion of all of
> you on the team I grew up watching- the usually lowly OSU Buckeyes.
> Does anyone out there think that OSU can escape the cellar of the
> CCHA?  Maybe Jerry Welch can do something totally out of character
> and light a fire under his troops.  I'd like to know what you all
> think- I am interested in more than just the collegiate powerhouses
> and I'd like to see more info on the less talented teams.  Go Bucks!

Okay, being that I went to Michigan and am a diehard Wolverine, you can
flame me if you want, but I love this saying we have in Ann Arbor about OSU

   "Go south till you smell it, east till you step in it!"

That pretty much mirrors my own feeling of OSU, and their hockey team.
They need all the fans they can get!!  Sorry! Had to say it!  :)