From:
Steve Weisfeldt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 1994 16:11:33 EST
From:         Kevin Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Another kick in the teeth
To:           Multiple recipients of list HOCKEY-L

All week I've been looking forward to SportsSouth's *listed* local
telecast of the Harvard-Lake State semi-final. A former student who
gets cable was going to tape it. He just called. The cable company has
decided there's no audience for an afternoon hockey game in the Columbia
market. They have substituted something else: tractor pull, fish fry,
wrestler interviews, NASCAR hot stove league,...whatever they can sweep
off the floor, they don't care.

OK, can I convince anyone out there to lend me a tape of Harvard-Lake
State?
I'm a Harvard supporter. McCann's leadership has made me a believer, and I
like him for the Hobey, in spite of the uncertain outcome of the
game--last I
heard the Crimson were behind. But I don't mind.

I'll do postage. I'll promise future considerations.

Kevin Lewis
4109 Parkman Drive
Columbia, SC 29206

Unfortunately, I overslept this morning and forgot to set my VCR (I'll be
home to watch game #2), so I can't help you out Kevin.  Whoever does end
up helping Kevin, in exchange for the tape, make him promise to complain
to his local media about his television dilemma.  (And for that matter,
Kevin, have your buddies complain too!)

  - Steve

Steve Weisfeldt                                   Go Chiefs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
University of Lowell (now UMASS-Lowell)  1986, 1988
[log in to unmask]                          Roloson for Hobey!!!!!!