From:
John Haeussler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Haeussler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 1994 09:14:00 PST
I've received a couple of messages requesting subscription info for U.S.
COLLEGE HOCKEY MAGAZINE, so I'll post it to the list.

Write or call:

  37 Trask Rd
  Peabody MA 01960
  (508)531-4311
  (508)531-2424 fax

USCHM is published 12 times during the season every other Monday from the
third week in October to the second week in April.  Subscription price is
$27.00 for one season.

The newsstand price is $3.50 per issue, and the publication is difficult to
locate.

A subscription is pricey considering the publication is thin and primarily
features, but I'm planning on renewing mine.

  John H
  U Mich