From:
Jay Hersh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jay Hersh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 1994 10:04:29 EST
In truly brain dead fashion when you call the PC Ticket Office
to buy tickets or make inquiries if the line is bust you don't get put on hold,
you get a message saying the line is busy please call back.... Like I really
want to keep making long distance calls hoping to actually call when the
line isn't busy instead of just waiting until the next available ticket agent
can assist me.....

Anyone at PC perhaps have another number or would be able to forward these
comments to the ticket office?? If someone is lucky enough to get through could
they please post any specific directions on how to go about ordering tickets??
I'm reluctant to just send a check in the mail with a letter and risk having it
returned or ignored for not having some proper format (or maybe I've just been
dealing with Grateful Dead mail order too long....)

        JaH