Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 1992 12:14:58 EST
Now, let's see;  if first round was MN vs WI and UOM vs MSU then those
games could count in the Conference also; furthermore, it would guarantee
a WCHA vs CCHA final (as well as consolation); - this would reduce the
count by 1 and with this generous gesture and the NCAA (hey, I live
dangerously so no $ for me) being willing to promote college hockey,
they would be glad to allow and overrun of 1 on their game limits.

Wow, all kinds of advantages for everyone - and no losers.