From:
Ryan R Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ryan R Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Nov 1992 15:41:01 EST
To pick up on Hockey East team uniform changes, Maine now has
dark blue helmets instead of the more commonplace white. I
think it makes them seem all the more powerful. The only thing
I don't like about the change in helmets is "Maine" is written
in blue inside a white box on the sides. I'd prefer to see a
completely dark blue helmet, with "Maine" in white letters.

||   RYAN ROBBINS                    INTERNET:                 ||
||   UNIVERSITY OF MAINE             [log in to unmask]   ||