From:
"(Mark Grassl)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Mark Grassl)
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 1992 16:54:00 -0500
Carol writes:

>the photo shows: The Cornell locker room and three hockey players in front of
>                 their equipment stalls, lacing their skates up. Two of the
>                 players are *wearing* white tutus.

They printed that photo in the Wisconsin Stat Journal also.  Frankly,
I think the NC$$ is carrying this business of cleaning up the sport
too far.  Couldn't they have found a more manly ballet than Swan Lake.

Where is this gender bending going to stop?  Before long the women's
hockey teams will be going all season without washing their stinky
hockey clothing.  Why they'd start to smell the guys.  Gross.

---mg
P.S.  Are smileys necessary during the preseason?