Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 1992 14:33:12 -0400
> I was disappointed in not seeing Doug Dadswell
> suited up or on the roster for the Devils.
> Anyone hear what happened to Doug??

Dadswell was listed a few days ago as being put on waivers. I noticed
that he was not selected in the Waiver Draft of Oct. 4.

I don't know what "waivers" means in the NHL, but if it's anything
like baseball, I'd say Dadswell's just joined the ranks of the
unemployed.

Too bad. It would have been great to have had four ex-Cornell
goaltenders (D'Alessio, Hayward, Duffus, and Dadswell) in the pros
simlutaneously.

Greg
Somerville
Good luck, Doug