Date:
Tue, 22 Sep 1992 17:43:30 -0400
I am trying to put together a WCHA preview for our school paper
and I was wondering if you WCHA fans could send me a little
info on your favorite team. Stuff like, incoming freshman, returning
stars and who's gone. Just stuff like that. If you know of that
info for any other team(s), I'd appreciate that too.

ADVthanxANCE

BRI FARENELL			  |           CONGRATS TO:
CLARKSON '95			  |      1992 CALDER CUP CHAMPIONS
[log in to unmask]  |      the ADIRONDACK RED WINGS
rec.sport.hockey's AHL contact	  |   Also: 1981, 1986 and 1989 Champs
"Eleven Israelis were dead. Machine guns were everywhere. Who knew what
would happen next. Going on made sense only if you believed in the idea
of sport as more than a game."	---Dave Kindred, on the 1972 Olympics