Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 1991 19:06:43 -0500
 I read in my latest edition of "Let's Play Hockey" that Dave Capuano has joined
  Team USA.  Capuano played for Maine, the Milwaukee Admirals and the Vancouver
 Canucks.  Evidently, Capuano did not want to return to the minors this year and
  chose to join team USA.

 From a Gopher Notes section in today's Star Tribune:
       Former Gopher's goalie Robb Stauber, who has been rehabilitating his
 injured right knee for almost a year, will join the U.S. Olympic Team today
 after a successful strength test yesterday.  Stauber will seek a spot on the
 roster of Team USA, which is touring the nation in a pre-Olympic season; Boston
 back-up goalie Matt DelGuidice also will join the squad this week.

 Stauber commented: "I feel good and I'm really excited, there's no pain, no
 stiffness. I'm ready to go."

 Oh, I hope that we all get to see Robb play on Saturday!!!

 There was a rather long article in the Strib, (on Stauber) last Saturday.  As
 soon as I can condense it I'll post the info.

 Carol "Avis" White
 (I wanna be like Mike! -- and keep my #2 spot!)
 U of M
 GO Gophers!!!