From:
"Cheryl A. Morris" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cheryl A. Morris
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 1995 21:56:47 EDT
I'm confused.  I thought I read in Wayne's post that the 1996 West Regionals
have been scheduled for Grand Rapids Arena, the home of the WMU Mustangs.  Is
this correct?  I thoght they were returning to Munn Arena at MSU.  What is the
seating capacity for Grand Rapids?  Does this venue strike the Western fans as
somewhat odd since the Regionals seem to be bypassing the hotbeds for college
hockey in the Midwest.

Also, the NC$$ will provide the selection criteria for the 2000 and 2001 (A
Space Odyssey) Championships.  How about the fact that they rotate the games
between the Farther West, the Midwest amnd the East?  2000 should put the
championships in Ohio or Michigan, 2001 in, ughhh, Albany.  Hope the Albany
Sports Foundation read about the announcement.
Brian Morris           RPI (not Rensselaer)--1995 ECAC Champions
[log in to unmask]  July 16--Tenth Anniversary Dinner for the '85 Team