From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Sep 1992 00:43:33 EDT
An issue of College Hockey Magazine I have from last year says that
their phone number is 508-531-4311, fax 508-531-2424.  Address is

College Hockey Magazine
37 Trask Rd
Peabody, MA  01960

Last year, 12 issues were $24 US by mail (good savings off the $3.50
cover price although I've never seen it at newsstands).  You may wish to
call since I don't know if the rates have changed.  They publish twice
monthly from Oct-April.  The ad also says they accept check or money order;
if you're interested in paying by credit card, you probably should call
to see if that is possible and what cards they accept.

The subscription rate drops to $40 for two years, so that is an even better
deal.  BTW, although it doesn't say, I'd suggest calling during working
hours, around 9 to 5 on the East Coast.  I don't think they're quite big
enough to have operators manning the phones 24 hours. :-)

Re: Pam's mail, maybe you should tell them you're a UVM fan and see if
you get an even better rate. :-)
---
Mike Machnik    [log in to unmask]   mikem@{beanpot,bubba}.ma30.bull.com
(Any opinions expressed above are strictly those of the poster.)