From:
"Jeremy D. Hall" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy D. Hall
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 1992 23:02:14 -0400
First of all, a big hello to everyone on this list.  It's been over a year
since I've been on it, and it seems to be stronger than ever.

Now, on to business:

1.  I know that this list deals mainly with NCAA Div. I and III, but being
down here in Happy Valley at Penn State, I was wondering if anyone has a
list of all the conferences in the American Collegiate Hockey Association
(national club level programs), as well as their members.  If not, perhaps
we could compile one.

2.  Speaking of the ACHA, I have a program for the Eastern Michigan Eagles
of the CSCHL, and they list the Minnesota Golden Gophers as a member of the
CSCHL.  Does Minn. have a club progam as well as Div. I?

3.  Is the NCAA Div. I playoff format the same as last season's?

Thanks for all your help.

Jeremy Hall
Penn State Univ.
(and Clarkson '91)