From:
Ben Cloutier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ben Cloutier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1993 23:23:36 EST
I concur!  I can't believe how many incredible checks we have seen this year.
All seem to be applied to Maine players, but they are impressive, AND
LEGAL!!!!  But the Maine fans are crying too much for penalties that don't
exist and my roommate and I can only shake our heads at the patheticness
of Maine fan reaction.

We have been spoiled.  More fans need to realize that.  Of course, when you
only lose five times in two years one forgets what its like to lose.

Alfond has now learned not to take winning for granted.  And the fans
are yelling again for the pure sake of making noise.  But there isn't the
need to BOO during player introductions of the opposing team or for saying
the other team sucks.  In fact, if you haven't noticed, Maine won more
games when the fan input was more positive.  Now we're just pissing the
other team offand Maine is losing.

Ben