From:
larry latour <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 1993 20:26:38 EDT
+++++++ +++++++ +++++++ +++++++ +++++++ +++++++ +++++++ +++++++ +++++++

Sfid: 0002
Date:     Mon, 18 Oct 1993 20:24:55 -0400
From:     RFC822 mailer (LMail release 1.1d/1.7f) <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:  Undelivered mail
To:       [log in to unmask]

An error was detected while processing the enclosed message. A list of
the affected recipients follows. This list is in a special format that
allows software like LISTSERV to automatically take action on incorrect
addresses; you can safely ignore the numeric codes.

--> Error description:
Error-For:  [log in to unmask]
Alias:      [log in to unmask]
Error-Code: 3