From:
"Bob Gilreath" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 1991 13:24:51 EST
On Fri, 13 Dec 1991 16:36:14 GMT Mike Machnik said:

>Which Sweeney is this?  Tim?  I hadn't heard of a Sweeney being added to the

   Acording to the trib  it was TOM.

>squad.  Peterson seems to be adding players left and right.  Bob and Don
>are still with Boston, as far as I know, although Bob is not getting along
>well with Boston coach Rick Bowness.
>>    Acording to the tribune Team USA defense looks like it needs major work
>
>Yes, but several things the Almighty Tribune (I like how they've suddenly
>become Team USA experts) may not have considered:

      Actually I haven't seen much in the trib on team USA  they were just comm
enting on the defense in this one game.  I think playing the NHL teams is fanta
stic experience.   Let's face it when they play detriot they will be playing
one of the best INTERNATIONAL teams. ;-)  but thats another story.

After bus and plane problems the Denver Pioneers finally arrived here in
  Houghton at 3am this morning.  Hopefully they are a little leg weary for
  tonights game against the Huskies!
                                     Bob