From:
Geoff Howell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 1995 13:24:18 -0400
Joe Marsh. There, I said it. I'm sure that SLU posters were just
about to bombard me for not including him in my ECAC Coach of the
Year post - he's a fourth (and final) candidate, but a traditional
power finishing in the final four spots in the league won't
get him many votes. He was, however, the 1989 national coach
of the year. He'll just have to shine that tropy and be content
for another season.

Geoff
TT
DTP