From:
"Tom S. Kim" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tom S. Kim
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 1994 14:37:29 -0300
  To the person, Mr. Parker (I believe), that said that he would give the
edge to BU over Harvard because they never played, I must point out that
BU played Harvard in the prelims of the Beanpot.  And lost badly, from
what I heard.  Harvard apparently outskated BU, but this is only what I've
heard.
  Oh well.  Harvard had a very good season.  I'm used to 4 years of
post-season choking, though, as I entered as a freshman the year after the
NCAA championship.  I can only hope that next year...  >sigh<  After all,
I'm a Cubs fan.  Nothing like it in the world.  At least I don't have any
false hopes.  8)  Back to lurking.

P.S.  It's sad that there are no college hockey teams in DC.  The
Washington Post mentioned NO college hockey until the NCAA semifinals.
Because of this, I thank all of you for this list in keeping me updated.
I wish I could fly out to Cambridge every weekend to watch the Crimson
take to the ice.

                               --Tom S. Kim

--
[log in to unmask]  <------------- the med school, not undergrad.