From:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 1994 21:37:53 CST
The third annual Phinal Phour Hockey-L dinner is in the final planning stages.

We will meet at the main entrance to the Civic Center (where the ticket office
is) and walk over to the restaurant/bar together. I have told the manager to
expect us around 4:30 pm. We will have about half of the private basement room
which also has a bar.

PLACE:  Shannon Kelly's
        6th and Wabasha
PHONE:  292-0905

The food is good, they have burgers, sandwiches, chicken, pasta, and even serve
 full dinners. There is a full bar. If anyone is a vegetarian, please send me
e-mail, as the manager will make a vegie pasta that day if I request it. The
cost for the meal should be under $10 depending on what you order.

I will be posting a few items next Sunday as suggestions, and if we can pre-
order even some of the food, it will make things move faster. I will also
need to have a total count for the dinner by next Tuesday, so I can let them
know how many tables to set out.

I will also be posting some suggestions of what to do in St Paul and we do
have plans for a tour of Mariucci Arena on Friday morning at 10am. If you will
have access to a car we will probably need your help to get everyone from
St Paul to Minneapolis and back.

Questions? Let me know!
-Carol

Carol S. White                            BITNET: c-whit@uminn1
University of Minnesota        internet:[log in to unmask]
Office of the Registrar
(612) 625-8517                                    GO Gophers!!!