Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 90 13:17:06 EST
I didn't see any of the games; I did listen to both MSU games, the only ones
carried locally on radio.  I think I remember an annnounced attendance of
14000, didn't notice whether it was included in the box score or not.

The announcer I listened to was the same one who does all our games -
reasonably sure that isn't who you heard because he works alone.
Besides he knows the names of all MSU and called out names for both Toronto
and BC.

I can't verify the officials, but I gathered from what was said about
our games that the referees were the WCHA and CCHA "supervisors of
officials".  That would be Dave Fisher form CCHA, don't know the
WCHA name (Floyd?).