Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1992 19:24:26 EDT
After reading Carol White's posting of the current Gopher roster, my jaw almost
 dropped off of my face.  If I counted correctly, there are only 2 (maybe 3, I
can't remember correctly) seniors!?  As much as I love watching the home team
play, and most of the time, win, I am skeptical for the post season.  Woog has
never led the team to a national title, and it looks like he's at least a year,
 or two away, seeing as how you look for your seniors to give you that extra
emotional punch in the playoffs.  I hope Brian Bonin is the second coming of
last year's great frosh, Darby Hendrickson, or it's going to be a long season.
Don't get me wrong, the Gophers will win, but it'll take a lot more this year
than others.

Now, for those of you especially in MN, what's the deal with the North Stars?
Trading Bellows?  Waiving   Dahlquist?  As Sam, from Quantum Leap always says,
"OH BOY" and then the fat lady sings.  Brrr! Minnesota's gonna be cold this
winter, but luckily those Vikes are there, and Wacker is leading the Gophers to
 some respectability within the Big Ten.

 Sorry for the non-college hockey input, but this is the only list which I'm
positive carries Minnesota sports fans, even if it's only hockey.

      Hasta Luego,

              L. Eduardo Romo III
              (Yeah, so I go to Brown, which did lose to Union, so what?)