From:
R David Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1992 12:18:46 EDT

> in the knick discussion, Brian said that i said something that i didn't say
> that Greg of Beacon Hill said, though i agree, in regards to the pro-knick
> arguments for the tourney, and the fact that the students are the most
> important fans.  (watch me stack them clauses like building blocks)

On the campus tours at Cornell, they will tell you that the engineering
buildings have different colored bands on them so the engineers, who aren't
very literate, can tell them apart without having to decipher the nameplates.
I never believed them until reading this statement.:-)  I am sending this to
your English profs young man :-)

--
Dave [log in to unmask]
Cornell '91 OSU Med '95