From:
Laurie Sefton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 1992 14:58:58 -0700
Tony Hejna <[log in to unmask]> says:
>I thought that Tim McConaghy ruined the game for the players and fans. He was
>a disgrace.

I figure the NHL will pick him up--he'll make Schick look good

Really though, the refereeing was dreadful. Not consistent, not paying
attention, and acting like this was just some pickup shinny and not the NCAA
finals. If the same level of officiating occured in the NCAA basketball
finals, you'd be hearing about it in all the papers.

I'm not a Wisconsin fan. I'm not a Lake Superior State fan. I'm just a
hockey fan who tuned in expecting something a little more professional from
the ref staff.

Laurie