From:
Karen/Greg Ambrose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen/Greg Ambrose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Sep 1998 19:40:37 -0500
Scott Quakkelaar writes:

>let's drop the puck.  i can hardly wait for the season to start.
>
>which brings me to...  season tickets!  i just accepted a job offer in
>andover, ma.  now that i'll be leaving a hockey wasteland for the
>hockey promised land, i'm interested in season tickets.
>
>i couldn't find any current 1998-1999 prices on web sites, so i
>thought i'd ask here.  i'm looking for season ticket prices for the
>following schools:
>
>merrimack
>umass-lowell
>boston university
>boston college
>harvard
>northeastern
>
>also, if anyone has contact information, that would be great, too.
>
>any help is greatly appreciated.

You should include UNH in your list of schools.  If you are going to live
somewhere around Andover, you will be as close to UNH as any of the schools
in Boston.  And, except for BC and perhaps Lowell, UNH has the largest rink
capacity of any of the schools listed.  Of course, I would dare say that
UNH probably has the highest season ticket price of any of the schools
listed - $16.  If you are intent on going to games at all of these schools,
why not cherrypick and go to the most attractive games at all these
schools?  Except for, perhaps BU, tickets are readlily available.  Good
luck!

Greg Ambrose