From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 19:36:16 -0800
---Arthur Berman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I\'m glad to have something to write not pertaining to subject
lines.  The
> FoxNE announcers were very vocal in trashing Merrimack\'s decision
to sack
> Anderson.  They also were not very complementary about Merrimack\'s
> facilities, citing it as one reason why Anderson has a handicap in
> recruiting.

The question now is, does Ron Anderson deserve his job back?  He
certainly proved his value to Merrimack by leading the Warriors to the
largest wins in their school's history and the first time in Hockey
East history that the #8 seed has knocked off the #1 seed in a
three-game series.

Perhaps the Merrimack administration will be too "proud" to admit they
have made a bad decision, but anyone who saw these games already knows
it.

-Deron