Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 1992 12:56:24 -0500
Oops.  Let me correct my last posting.  I said Joseph in goal from Wisconsin
Sat. night - obviously it was Duane Derksen.  Senility is my only excuse.

Sunday score:           NMU 4, Wisconsin 6!

Once again, the goalie was the difference.  NMU outplayed UW in both periods 1
and 2, UW played much better in period 3 when NMU appeared to run out of gas
somewhat.  IMHO NMU is better than UW, but I'll take the wins.  No doubt Dave
Parter has all the details and will post them if he hasn't already.