From:
Tami Kuhn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tami Kuhn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 1996 14:41:41 -0800
I, too, am sad to see this kind of language being used at college hockey
games.  Our student section has picked up the same "chant".  I am happy
when they forget to say it.  I know it is a comment directed at a uniform
but it makes me sad that some folks have to resort to this type of
language to get their point across.  If I were a parent, I would think
twice about sending/taking my child to a game.

Thanks to Erik and Paul for starting this particular thread!

Tami L. Kuhn
Michigan State University '84
Rochester Institute of Technology '81