From:
Karen Ambrose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 1996 15:44:16 -0500
On Nov. 13, Joe LaCour wrote

>What NCAA D1 team has the frustrated their fans the
>most in post season?

>A) Clarkson
>B) Clarkson
>C) Clarkson
>D) Clarkson
>E) All of the above
>The frustrations are too many to list, but if "Around the
>Rinks" ever did a story on how often Clarkson seems
>to "fold" in March, the story would take hours.

And if they added the UNH Wildcats, we may be there for DAYS!

>Joe LaCour
>Clarkson '77 (and that was one of the worst!)

Yeah, and we UNH fans who left the ECAC's early, secure in the knowledge that
we might have a fighting chance in the '77 championship against Clarkson
instead of BU (no disrespect intended: BU OWNED us in hockey) were as shocked
as you at that outcome.

>See:  Red Sox, Boston

Add Wildcats,UNH.  I've always wondered, is this my punishment for being a
Celtics fan?

Maybe this year will be different.

Karen Ambrose
UNH '72