From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 20:05:18 -0500
At 04:14 PM 11/4/96 -0500, Paul Gentile wrote:

>I'll likely be attending the Governor's Cup

This made me think of something, and I wanted to hear from some Vermont people.

What is the availability for tickets going to be at the Governor's Cup this
year?  I'm not sure how Maine did it last year, but I would imagine each
school gets an allotment, correct?

With Vermont's success this year I imagine Gutterson sells out every night,
and I too am considering going to the tournament.  Just want to know how to
get tickets!  :-)

- Deron Treadwell ([log in to unmask])