From:
"Kevin B. Powers" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin B. Powers
Date:
Sat, 18 May 1996 11:41:50 -0400
On Sat, 18 May 1996, Jayson Moy wrote:

> I know for a fact that an athlete can play sports at the Division I and the
> Division III level at the same time.
>
> For the previous 4 years Cory Holbrough of Union played both for the DI
> program in hockey and the DIII program of lacrosse at Union.

I was going to make a similar statement about Reid Simonton of Union.  He
played both hockey and lacrosse at least one year.  But the key is that
Union does not give scholarships for playing hockey.  So why would they
not be allowed to play another sport?

How about SLU?  They are under the same restraints as Union.  Correct?

Kevin