From:
Nathan Boyle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 14 May 1996 11:13:52 -0400
For those in the know, what state/province/city do the Leamington Junior
B "Flyers" play in?  I recall seeing a Junior B team that spent a couple
of days in BG.  They took in a couple of games as I recall.  What sticks
out is that they all had leather team jackets, and sat up in section E.
One of their members came down and video taped us because they thought we
(those of us by the glass in section E) were "cool."  Given that two of
them (if they were in fact the team I think they were) signed with BGSU,
I was wondering.

Nathan W.L. Boyle
BGSU