From:
"Todd D. Milewski" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Todd D. Milewski
Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 1996 22:11:45 -0500
First of all, for those of you who are getting this twice, let me apologize.
This is the best way I could do this.

I have received a request that I no longer give out the tenative 96-97
Wisconsin Hockey schedule.  So, for those of you who wanted copies, I am
really sorry to get your hopes up.

Plus, for those of you that already have copies, I ask you to disregard
them.  While this may be hard to do in theory, PLEASE don't make any plans
based on this schedule.  It has not been finalized by the Athletic Board
(and won't be for a while), and so may be changed drastically.

So, if you have any problems, please do NOT complain to the following:
-The UW Sports Information Office
-The UW Hockey Office
-The UW Athletic Department
-The UW Ticket Office

Send any complaints to me ([log in to unmask]).

Once again, sorry for any confusion or problems caused by this.

Todd D. Milewski   [log in to unmask]
"U-Rah-Rah Wisconsin!"