From:
"Klein, Steve" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Klein, Steve
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 1996 11:51:00 PST
Hey folks, not to be disrespectful, but the whining about bids and sites has
been going on for three days now.
Does anyone (other than our focused friends from Minnesota!) have ANYTHING
to say about their TEAMS and PLAYERS?
I'd sure like to know more about Lowell's TEAM and less about their unhappy
fans.
Hey -- I can't go either (end of whine).
So if we could just get back to a little hockey team/player talk now, I
could enjoy some vicarious action.
Thanks so much.
Steve Klein