From:
Eric J Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric J Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 1996 17:10:55 -0600
On Tue, 30 Jan 1996, Mark J. Sonnier wrote:
> >>haven't been very successful at so far) before it starts thinking about
> >>DIVISION 1 hockey.
        Nebraska is what I would call a hockey state, maybe the should
focus on Division Two football first, saying that it is easier to field a
football team then a Hockey team espeically in NEB. Tell me it is going
to be easy to convince people to play hockey in Omaha, and don't use the
USHL argument that would be comparing apples to oranges...Ge I get orange
bowl..

  Then again, I don't see the North Dakota gridders...

        UND was rated number two in the nation for a while and ended up
getting beat by the dirty NDSU Bison in the first round.

*Eric J. Burton "AKA Cliffy" (701)777-8771 Hockey the Coolest Game on ICE *
*Go Fighting SIOUX Hockey/The WCHA Drive to the Final Five/Go BSU Beavers *
*Go Bruins In 1996/Sweden is a great place to visit but dont send us your *
* hockey players. "Don Cherry"*Go Golden Gophers Minnesota's pride on Ice *
"The Fabulous Sports Goon" The spoked B is back