From:
Scott Monaghan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 1996 13:55:53 -0500
Actually,  Jeff Jackson would say he is a disciple of both Mason and
someone who has been totally forgotten, Frank Anzalone.

Jeff credits Frank for much of his coaching philosophy.  And if someone
REALLY wanted to build from the ground,  against the odds,  I'd put money
on Frank Anzalone to build a team.  I'm not sure he's the type of guy to
take over a Michigan-type program,  but he's the guy for a Mankato State.

And Jackson's track record speaks for itself.  I would leave Mason or
Berenson out,  only because I don't picture either of them moving in the
college ranks.

1. Jackson
2. Anzalone
3. Lucia
4. Walsh
5. Crowder (hey,  I'm on the UML bandwagon)

Scott Monaghan
Assistant Athletic Director
Lake Superior State University
906-635-2601