From:
Brian Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 1995 10:43:00 -0500
Annette ____ was wondering if a goalie named Mitchell was
in net for Tech last year.

Nope.  Caravaggio has been in net full time last year and this
year.  Back up goalies included Hamilton and Kucway last year.
This year we have Weninger for back up.

Huskies take on CC this weekend.  I wonder if they are still bitter
about Tech's underdog OT win to beat #1 CC in the playoffs to go
to the Final 5 a couple years back?  We're hoping for another miracle
here.... that's what we'll need.

Brian Wright
MTU - graduate in 10 days!