From:
Tarkington McMains <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tarkington McMains <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 1995 22:30:27 -0400
I talked to Cornell's coach Mike Schafer tonight between periods, and asked
for Cornell to have a moment of silence for Travis.  He said he might do
it next weekend during our exhibition game vs Western Ontario.  There were
no "screw BU" chants tonight, and I wish the best of luck to all of BU getting
through this.

The Red-White game tonight was pretty sloppy.  I heard Schafer say he wasn't
used to working with a defense that made so many errors.  And there were a
lot of them tonight.  Vinnie Auger looked like he had been out for a year,
and the freshman goalie (Jean-Marc Pelletier) was intorduced to the bounces
in Lynah real quick, as he found himself in the corner and the puck in front.
In fact none of the goalies looked sharp.  About the only highlight of the
night was a slapshot by Jason Dailey from the point, a beautiful goal.

--
Tark McMains  Cornell '96
Sharkin' it up 1995 -- Let's Go Red!