From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 1995 00:25:59 -0100
In many ways, the recent discussions about Minnesota recruiting and fans at
various rinks have degenerated into insults or other inflammatory postings
that serve no purpose other than to rile people up and cause followups that
just make things worse.

We welcome intelligent discussion about issues on HOCKEY-L and everyone has
an opportunity to be heard, but please resist the urge to fire off insults
on the list.  HOCKEY-L is for discussion, not flames.  If you really feel a
need to flame someone or their school, take it to email.  I wish you
wouldn't and I think it's important to remain civil, but my primary goal is
to keep HOCKEY-L a friendly place for everyone to be.  That's the reason
for this message, and I hope it's the last time I have to say it.

Thanks and let's keep the level of the discussion high.

Mike Machnik                   [log in to unmask]            *HMM* 11/13/93
***** Unofficial Merrimack Hockey home page under construction at:  *****