From:
Bri Farenell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bri Farenell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 1995 09:48:37 -0500
Just a note, as it probably wasn't clearly:

Interestingly, my comments about LSSU not having a first round
bye were directed at just about everybody... except Lake St
fans... mainly at Hockey East posters. I understand some want
a BU-lSSU rematch more out of a chance for revenge and conference
pride than out of disrespect for Clarkson. But that doesn't
mean it's not really annoying anyways.

Personally I like the Lakers (they're a small school just like
us) and I think Jeff Jackson is the best coach in the country
(I don't actually *expect* that they're heeding the memo in my
sig). Considering the recent postseason history of the Lakers,
I'd rather face almost anyone else in the first round. But
that said, Clarkson is still a pretty good team and BU/HE fans
might not discount the possibility of a Clarkson "upset."

=========BRI [log in to unmask]
|   Bri's (new) WWW home page: http://fire.clarkson.edu/~farenebt/index.html  |
| FORZA LAZIO! Tottenham Hotspur FC! FORZA ITALIA!   AHL hky: the *real thing |
|       Let's go Tech! Beat Lake St, "the team everyone's looking at."        |
|   Memo to LSSU hky: Be like a Hockey-L'er, look past your game w/Clarkson   |
|                   Memo to Clarkson hky: remember '91!                       |
=====MLS IN '96!!========HEY PARENTS: THE KIDS' SPORTS BELONG TO THE KIDS======