From:
"Carl H. Ford" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carl H. Ford
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 1995 17:54:44 -0500
        In four months, I've seen the subject of logos, pictures,
etc. come up a couple of times.  Since almost nothing seems to be
available, I will offer to scan any college hockey logo, photo,
etc.  I have access to a couple of good color scanners and can
email the results back to you if you regular-mail me what you want
me to scan.  If you want anything scanned, please email me privately
and I'll give you an address to which to send things.  I can also
scanm B&W newspaper photos.  I have a couple of good examples of
those.

        It seems that there is a demand for college hockey graphics,
judging from my email and from reading hockey web pages.  If you
don't have the time or access, I'll gladly do it for you.

Carl Ford
BU '93
GO TERRIERS!!!
GO GOPHERS!!!