Sender:
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 1992 08:04:54 EDT
To William Krebs re: Mich. not having many fans.  This has been a problem
for Michigan for years.  Why, we hardly even got any press with the lousy
basketball team making the FINAL FOUR!  Hockey just never gets a break in
this town!!
this town!!  Example:  They was a huge pep rally for the basketball team
yesterday at Crisler Arena, and they lost!  We couldn't even fine out when
the hockey team was arriving back home to welcome them if we wanted to!
        Diane Hatfield
        Univ. of Mich.