From:
Craig Cheslog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 1992 10:12:17 -0500
Greetings to all from Mike Townsend, happy (and mercilessly gloating) winner
of the hockey tournament pool.  I have LSSU to win it all (I had them beating
Michigan in the final, but how about them Badgers?), so I will reserve too
much yammering until after the Lakers have the title firmly in their grasp.
It should be a great game.  I'm sure all the easterners on this list
now consider me a traitor since I am from Maine but picked Western schools
to win.  My heart may be here, but my head said "Go West."

Praise and adulation can be heaped upon me via [log in to unmask] (I
don't have my own e-mail address yet).  Ironically, I am dead last in
the NCAA basketball pool I am in, so I guess that shows that I shouldn't
stray too far from the ice. Let's hope for another titanic championship
struggle like last year, and GO LAKERS!

Mike Townsend, Bowdoin SID
Support your local small college hockey team!