From:
John Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 1992 20:46:02 PST
The semi-final games are being carried by Prime Network, and the finals by
ESPN.  My problem is that my cable company here in San Jose CA carries a dozen
home shopping channels, but no longer carries Prime.  Is it possible to pick
up Prime off a satellite feed, assuming that it is unscrambled and it isn't
illegal? ;-) Does anyone know the details needed to find that feed so I can go
looking for somebody with a dish and enjoy all the NC$$s?  (And, no, I won't
be driving to the Knick in Albany if I can't watch it on TV, despite what the
NC$$ may think.)

-John Hughes