From:
Erik Biever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 1991 10:18:00 CST
   I will be out of touch with the network this weekend, so I will not be
able to post any WCHA scores until Tuesday.  I encourage anyone who has
scores this weekend (any weekend, in fact) to post them to the list.

-- Erik
Erik Biever                              --GOLDEN GOPHER   MMMMM    MMMMM
St. Paul, Minnesota - Home of the       --HOCKEY            MM MM  MM MM
1994 NCAA Championship Tournament      --Fastest Game      MM   MMMM   MM
BITNET:    e-biev@uminn1              --In Town           MM   MMMMMM   MM
INTERNET:  [log in to unmask]                      MMMMM          MMMMM