From:
The Ugly One <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ugly One <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 1993 00:01:41 EST
I know this is only gonna be the first of these type of messages, but...

I'd like to extend my congratulations to the University of Maine hockey team
for winning their first national championship.  I'd also like to say
well done to the LSSU Lakers for a valiant effort.

Coach Walsh was a genius to pull Dunham in favor of Snow in the third period.
He noticed that they needed a goalie to handle the puck better, and Snow
certainly did that.

And the job Jim Montgomery did in the third period was incredible.  Bob Norton
said "Great players come thru when they are needed."  Montgomery was needed,
and he certainly came thru.

Again congrats to both teams...
| Kevin Yetman     Merrimack College '92     [log in to unmask]     |
|                  Why is _EVERY_ pretty girl a bitch                   |
|                                                   -me  1992           |