Sender:
From:
Keith Instone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 1992 12:07:45 EST
Mike writes:
>I thought some people might like to see again last year's final TCHCR.  The
>national champion, Northern Michigan, finished first.  The runner-up, BU,
>finished second.  One semifinal loser, Maine, finished third, and the other,
>Clarkson, finished sixth.

Also, note that "Last Week" stretched back BEFORE the NCAA tournament
started, so you can see what TCHCR looked like while the selections were
being made.

>even once in either of his articles.  There is ample info out there with
>which TCHCR can be criticized, and anyone who has looked into it enough knows
>this.  Yet Mr Croce's columns contained none of this; rather, his attacks
>were based on nonfactual information and apparent personal grievances.
>That is the problem I have with his two columns.

Yea, this bugs me too. If Bob would have called, I would have even given
him a list of the weaknesses of TCHCR, assuming he would also list its
strengths.

>By the way, let's please stop the Bob-bashing on the list.

Yes, I agree.

Keith [log in to unmask]