Sender:
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 1992 16:28:29 -0500
 I think that it would be interesting to stop by the Albany Times Union office
 in the first part of April, when some of us will be there for the end of the
 season. Perhaps Bob Croce wouldn't be quite as RUDE in person. Although there
 IS that chance isn't there?

 This guy from Albany sounds like the Patrick Reusse of the east coast. For
 those of you not familiar with Reusse, he's an extremely controversial sports
 writer for the Star Tribune. He DELIGHTS in stirring things up, although I
 must admit Reusse seems to have a leg up on Croce, by actually having a brain.
 ;-)

 Face it....Croce's a real doorknob!

 Carol
 U of M