Sender:
From:
Bob Kolvoord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 1992 20:01:42 MST
One piece of this thread that I have not seen mentioned. I would say that
Tony Hejna has been responsible for a pretty shrewd bit of motivating for
the Engineers (witness their recent win over UNH). Nobody likes to be told
that they are way down in the polls. It is a great way to get your team fired
up, Croce and his problems aside.

Hockey in the Desert???
Bob Kolvoord
Lunar and Planetary Laboratory