From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 1992 19:06:02 EST
I have automated the process whereby the 44 DivI team schedules in the archives
can be updated every so often by me with latest scores, remaining schedule and
overall/league records.  I hope to be able to do this after each weekend's
games given time.  I've combined my statistics program with several scripts
that generate each team's schedule and ship it off to LISTSERV.  I'm
excited about this because by hand, it was an arduous process that I
certainly could not go through each week.  I hope people will take
advantage of this to keep updated on how their teams are doing.

Use the same commands I sent out earlier to retrieve these files.  To see a
list of everything in the archives, send mail to [log in to unmask]
with the command GET HOCKEY-L FILELIST.  Let me know if you have any
trouble.
---
Mike Machnik    [log in to unmask]   Color Voice of the Merrimack Warriors
(Any opinions expressed above are strictly those of the poster.)    *HMN*