From:
Lisa Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 1991 10:56:36 EDT
A complete roster of the Canadian team has been requested.  The Cornell
Daily Sun printed one a few days ago, but I'm not sure how up to date it
is.  Another subscriber has reported that Jean Yves Roy was cut, but he
shows up on this list.  I will note those affiliated with a college in
1990-91.

On defense:  Mark Astley (lake Superior St.), Kevin Dahl, Karl Dykhuis,
Gord Hynes, Dan Ratushny (Cornell U.), Brad Schlegel, Brian Tutt, and
Jason Woolley.

On offense:  Dave Archibald, Todd Brost, Dan Currie, Dave donnelly, Steve
Graves, Fabian Joseph, Joe Juneau (RPI), Jason Lafreniere, Chris Lindberg,
Kent Manderville (Cornell U.), Doug MacDonald (Wisconsin), Steve Nemeth,
Jean Yves Roy (Maine), Stephane Roy, Scott Scissons, Randy Smith.

In goal:  Craig billington, Trevor Kidd, and Jeff Ferguson (U. of Calgary)

Lisa Sweeney CWRU '88, Cornell grad '9?, Minnesotan in exile